Monday, September 8, 2014

I LOVE BEER !

THE BREW DEACON : I LOVE BEER . . .



 This from Joe's Twitter account...

Posted by
Posted on
August 9, 2014

"Boy I love beer"


"A good strong natty daddy makes all the difference."





And apparently he also loves wine and going to liquor stores

"Someone needs to do Frankie Valli's "Sherry" in a liquor store singing to a bottle. I'd totally watch that on Youtube."
Hey, I think I found a karoke video of Suaiden from 2008 singing "Sherry"... enjoy! 
 



" I should have realized a long time ago, that’s just who he is. Have a beer on me, Minas. It’s all you tonight."

No thanks, I don't really drink, and besides you need your beer more than I do, right ? You may want to change the word "like" to "love" but here's something to watch and sing along with while your chugging, my Jolly Good Fellow

.




No comments:

Post a Comment