Friday, October 31, 2014

DEAD BLOGGERS TELL NO TALES

 


It seems that either Xenia Suaiden is celebrating Halloween a bit early (she's a pirate this year in case you haven't guessed) or else she's pissed off that I used her Facebook profile photo to make a meme. Now she changed it to this one " Dead men Tell No Tales". I don't know if I should laugh or become scared and go hide somewhere. Sounds rather threatening, I hope Nathan doesn't give her my address, he does say he's been following my whereabouts the last few years and published a Google Earth satellite shot of my house with me outside it. Now whose stalking who ?


Xenia Suaiden changed her profile picture.

I suppose now I'll be accused of stalking her again because I looked at her Facebook page, that is if Joe hasn't put out a hit on me

No comments:

Post a Comment