Sunday, October 26, 2014

HOW DARE I ?


                                         If you see Joe coming better step aside,
                                         A lot of men didn't, a lot of men cried

Well, I find it necessary to re-evaluate my post called "JOE MAHOMOND SWAYDYN aka JOSEPH SUAIDEN : CYBER-STALKER" I now call it  "IS JOE MAHOMOND SWAYDYN aka JOSEPH SUAIDEN A CYBER-STALKER?", due to the fact that Joseph Suaiden is claiming I have slandered him in it. He recently wrote this in his "Signoria" blog with a link to a new post in his new blog "Cranky Yankee's", a blog he created specifically to discredit, harass, and slander myself, two of my friends and the blog Remnant Rocor as well as this blog.

"I should also add that the Refugees trying to cover up by calling this “satire” won’t survive a lawsuit. It’s slander, plain and simple– and if you think I wouldn’t sue Christians, be comforted, o Refugees, by the fact that I truly no longer regard you as Christians.
I’m calling on my friends to publicly disassociate from these individuals, as their behavior is now 
bordering on criminal." 


   I find it rich that he, as well as his current friend for the moment, Nathan Lee Lewis, both feel they are so special, and have such a sense of entitlement, as to be able to libel and slander myself and others at will, yet they scream bloody murder should they receive the same treatment directed back at them.
 Joseph Suaiden has been slandering me for about 4 years now, accusing me of having stalked his wife on Facebook, ever since I quit working on his NFTU blog and he couldn't get me to return. At first he tried the soft approach by begging. When that didn't work he tried to intimidate me by threatening to write my bishop, which he did and got rebuked for his trouble. Then enraged, he took to slandering me with this made up version of events, saying I was stalking his wife and insinuating I was mentally unbalanced. He continues these lies to this day, also adding to them other slanders and now tag teaming up with Nathan, taking turns, one swearing to the others lies as being the truth about me. Well, I've already went over most of this stuff over and over again.  For a good insight into what may drive a person to act in this manner please check out this link...
http://remnantrocor.blogspot.com/2014/10/example-of-narcissist-thinking.htm
As is his style,  he goes into a long winded and intentionally confusing attempt at a defense of what was written in my post called " Is Joseph Suaiden aka Joseph Mahomond Swaydyn A Cyber Stalker? And, FYI, I did just alter the original post a wee bit to give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't want to appear as being unfair even though he's probably going to try to accuse me of being scared of him and counting it as a victory...these narcissists ! I certainly am not going to post his whole boring defense here but I have posted a link to it in the previously mentioned post if anyone is interested. However I will post a little something from the very end of it, he writes ...

"No, he doesn’t really believe this at all. He hopes his readers do. The truth is he believes I’m someone who called him out as a liar, a criminal, a stalker, and an unrepentant pothead.  And so for this, I must be punished.
If you really remember me, Minas, you’d remember I’m big enough not to be scared of a thuggish loser who’s got nothing left to do in life but harass others. Get a life. As the above response should tell you– I’ve dealt with bigger trolls. In a sea of online sharks, you’re just chum."



 OK, OK Joe, sure, that a deep breath and relax, your the biggest whale shark in the sea of thuggish losers, I'm shaking in my swim fins now. Actually I do remember him and I must say that he is big, and judging by the recent photo's of him I've seen, he look like he's gained another whole person since I saw him in Miami years ago. To be honest, I have also gained quite a few pounds over the years, we can't all age gracefully to be good looking silver fox's like Nathan has.  I would  be comfortable by saying that he must have given his, now for the moment, buddy inspiration for his "Obese Clergy-The Elephant In The Room" post. I wonder how he  feels about that post? I mean it must rub him, as well as a whole bunch of other people in his synod, the wrong way.  



                                   If you see Joe coming better step aside, 
                                   a lot of men didn't, a lot of men cried
  

video
He's threatening to sue me? Really! Well, he should be prepared to lose, just in case the judge gets pissed off at him for wasting the courts time on a frivolous litigation lawsuit and rules in my favor. Getting the picture yet? Just what does he hope to gain should he succeed... money? I have no money to speak of, I'm not the New York Times. Although sure, he may just be satisfied to have won for the sake of bragging rights. 


1 comment:

  1. Allow me to translate from what the narcissist says with his mouth to what he really means:

    Suaiden said about Minas:
    "No, he doesn’t really believe this at all. He hopes his readers do. The truth is he believes I’m someone who called him out as a liar, a criminal, a stalker, and an unrepentant pothead.  And so for this, I must be punished."

    Translated, what Suaiden means is this:
    No, I don't believe what I'm saying about Minas at all. But I hope you do (you readers). Minas called me out as being a liar and a stalker. For this he must be punished. I called him a pothead so that whatever he does/says about that I can pretend that he is getting revenge and with that I can play one of my favorite games: I get to play the victim and you, readers, –actors on my stage– will be manipulated into feeling sorry for me.

    In this 55 minute youtube a series of victims try to explain their experiences. One man at minute 20 to 21 has noticed what I'm saying about the PROJECTION. When a narcissist accuses you of doing/thinking something that is not in you, instead of wondering what you did to give him that idea, instead just know that he is revealing to you what he is thinking/doing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-HLNJUWRw8
    Somewhere in the video this man also mentions the PUNISHING all narcissists do.

    Too many youtubes about narcissists are like this where somebody sits there and tries to explain it. You can't explain it. People need to see real life examples. You have to know what the truth is first and then watch first hand how they twist it. Watch Joe.

    ReplyDelete