Sunday, January 4, 2015

THIS IS MY HUMBLE HOME

"But, for the cause of Christ and His Holy Church I come to the defense of God's people who are the targets of an enemy who "roams to and fro, seeking whom he may devour." 

It's about time I guess. Orthodoxy has been lacking in hero's like Nathan. I concede JTO, you got me... hat tip.


 "Now, all would agree that if we repent, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, but an obvious, arrogant, rebellious, and lawless sense of entitlement seems to characterize Mr. Christie's conduct still today."
 Yea, of course, I now realize that only special people like you are allowed a lawless sense of entitlement....my bad

 
 "Mr. Christie has attempted to remain in the shadows..."
 Well actually, I try to stay in the shade, it gets pretty hot down here in Florida



 "What Mr. Christie did not know is that JTO has been researching the whereabouts and conduct of Minas Michael Christie for those four years. That research includes publicly available information, various internet activity, and a background check"
 Wow ! I hadn't realized that, it's OK though Nathan. If anyone else but you had done this I would have thought I was being stalked.

                             "time to shine light into Christie's shadows."



Always a pleasure to look upon your shinning countenance, Mr. Lewis

" Mr. Minas Michael Christie has proven himself to be as
 "Minas the Devil"
Hey, that's not very nice. I'm beginning to think you don't like me.


 
 

 

 

 
  "Because you have been a divider, God will cause division among you. You will be cut off- isolated- alone. Strife will fill your days and peace will be far from you. You will be cast down and the dogs will feast on your flesh."
But all I did was make comments to your posts pointing out how wrong you were, in so many ways. Oh well, some people just can't take constructive criticism I guess
 
 
 

 ALL  QUOTES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE AUGUST 07, 2014
"JOURNEY TO ORTHODOXY" BLOG POST  " BLOGGER TROLL CONFESSES TO CRIMINAL RECORD-BIG DEAL" BY THE JTO HIMSELF, MR. READER NATHAN LEE LEWIS. JOIN HIM ON THE JOURNEY, WON'T YOU ?
http://journeytoorthodoxy.blogspot.com/2014/08/blogger-troll-confesses-to-criminal.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment