Tuesday, January 10, 2017

YOU CAN TAKE THE SUAIDEN OFF THE DEACON BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE DEACON OUT OF THE SUAIDEN



 












         
  I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE JOSEPH SUAIDEN A BREAK. AFTER ALL IT WAS A NEW YEAR AND BEING THAT HE, NFTU AND HIS VAGANTE SYNOD HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH RENDERED IMPOTENT AS FAR AS HAVING ANY CREDIBILITY TO ANY TRUE ORTHODOX PERSON OF A REASONABLE MINDSET THAT IT WOULD BE OK TO DO SO. I MEAN, I FELT I BESTED HIM AT EVERY TURN NO MATTER WHAT HE LIED ABOUT REGARDING ME, MY FRIENDS, HIMSELF AND THE LEGITIMACY OF HIS REGURGITATED MILAN SYNOD, NOW CALLED THE AUTONOMOUS TRUE ORTHODOX METROPOLIA OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA AND THE BRITISH ISLE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THEY ARE BEST DESCRIBED AS HAVING A HUGE INTERNET PRESENCE VIA FACEBOOK AND THE LIKE YET IN REALITY BEING JUST A SMALL INSIGNIFICANT RINKY-DING GROUP OF VAGANTES THAT TRY TO INSINUATE THEY ARE ACCEPTED AS BEING CANONICAL.
  WELL, I ADMIT I HAD A LAPS IN JUDGEMENT BY OFFERING SUAIDEN AN OUT. I THOUGHT PERHAPS HE MAY HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING, THAT IS, DON'T START A REVENGE WAR TELLING  LIES ABOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE THEM LOOK BAD AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK SMART, HE HAS HAD A HABIT OF DOING THIS TO PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS.
 SO I REMOVED ALL MY KFTU POSTS ABOUT HIM AND HIS SYNOD AND POSTED THIS  LITTLE CARTOON...                         

                                                             HI SUAIDEN



THEN I VISITED HIS SLANDER BLOG "CRANKY YANKEE'S"  AND LEFT THIS COMMENT AND OFFER FOR HIM.

"I believe it's time you remove this and that other slander blog Remnant of Rocor and also  stop your future bullshit, such as perpetuating your lies about myself and my friends. Don't you. I think a couple of days is what I can give you to do so. Nathan has more sense than you I would say. Have a happy new year.

TO WHICH HE REPLIED A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER...

"Basic game theory indicates there is no downside to shutting down my truth-telling site... for now. So your wish is granted. Merry Christmas, or what hours are left of it. You might want to tell your friends the stuff they re posting about the Abbey is from a local crazy person who also "solved" Jon Benet Ramsey's murder  "from New Jersey." --DJS on

THEN A DAY LATER HE LEAVES THESE TWO COMMENTS...
 
"And a pic of me in this thread! I;ll just assume it will be taken care of after services. Or are we back to square one now? on"
at 10:58 AM
"I see my name;s still up on your front page. Why am I helping you again? on"
  I GET THE IMPRESSION FROM HIS RESPONSES THAT I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE AND IF I CONTINUE FOLLOWING  THIS COURSE I WILL AGAIN UNLEASH THE KRAKEN THAT IS JOSEPH SUAIDEN. SO, THE WAR MUST CONTINUE AND THE RELEVANT POSTS WILL GO BACK UP.



6 comments:

  1. Minas, I have made that same mistake many times with narcissists forgetting what they are, – especially after some time has passed, memory fades and we forgot how not human they really are.

    So you thought that Suaiden would have noticed that he is a total has-been and nobody takes his Milan synod seriously anymore; and you figured he would have realized by now that there is zero chance of his ever getting into the "true club"; so you offered him a chance to save some face, and quietly leave the court, and be a good sport (he does call it a game).

    No, instead what you did was give him another "victory" in his imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that Joseph is a very special person, in fact, a legend in his own mind. Hat tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victory? No, just thought you ancient children would finally grow up for other reasons. Oh well. Happy 2017!

    P.S. That is not how you use "hat tip", Minas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking this morning about the red flags that reveal a person to be a narcissist (true narcissist-psychopath, not just a self-centered person). The characteristics (red flags) seem to fall into two categories: what the narcissists do, and how they affect people. The "how they affect" people is the clue to the demonic source of psychopathy –– the most often mentioned is the "superficial charm" which makes people blind to their red flags.

    Another clue to the demonic might be that they turn everything into a "victory" for themselves in their "war". Their war is against humans, which they secretly or not-so-secretly hate. They never (NEVER) join humanity, (i.e., get human), unless it's faked for strategy in a battle. Handing them an olive branch is no different to them than an attack. They have to stay on top. They can't allow their opponent to be more kind, more reasonable, or more 'human' than they are. Whatever you do, no matter how you respond to a psychopath, you are the loser in their minds. They will always manipulate what you did, to their advantage, somehow, –– even if only in their own mind. Even if they have to pretend to be human and let you think you were successful, they will go away laughing to themselves taking personal secret satisfaction in fooling stupid you.

    Demons are all about hate. If a narcissist can't use you, he will abuse you. Either way, he hates you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another characteristic of psychopaths is this succinct description: DICTATES REALITY.

    DW, the psychopath I studied most closely, was the first case where I observed this. If DW could not get me to THINK and BELIEVE like he he wanted (his reality), then his Plan B was to at least force me (somehow) to ACT and SPEAK as if I believed his reality. The real truth was not important to him. What I REALLY thought meant nothing, what I did and said meant everything. Yes, he preferred people go along with his reality willingly. But if people were unwilling, then he needed to use some control tactics. (Turning people into fakes like he is.) But, if he can't control you – he gets rid of you. Nothing gets a psychopath to ever face the true reality.

    If caught redhanded, cornered, when the stakes are too high, the psychopath might pretend to face truth, pretend to repent. You can see through the pretense by their playing the victim and sympathy cards.

    So, in Suaiden''s reality you are a stalker obsessed with his wife. That is the part you are supposed to play in his reality, on his stage. He needs you to play that part to keep his whole faked act going. He will never repent of lying about you, even in private. If he does, then he is faking it.


    • Doffing the hat is something gentlemen do to show respect or in greeting. Tipping the hat (touching the brim) is a mini-doffing. Gentlemen will tip their hats to each other, or to a lady. I'm not sure how ladies are supposed to respond to a gentleman's hat tip. Maybe with a smile?

    ReplyDelete